With the help of our highly experienced editorial staff spread all around the world, we are able to gather vital and current information, as well as receive important feedback from opinion leaders of worldwide events whom we partner with -- Marcus Evans, Opal Group, and IDC just to name a few.
We conduct an online survey through our 50,000+ readers to provide to our judging panel which is composed of the editorial staff of LeFonti - Excellence in Global Economy and Sustainability and International Family Office Magazine to select the final award winners. The main part of the evaluation, therefore, is obtained from the online survey and our readers' votes.
The entire awards process is free of charge. This includes the Submission, Nomination and Selection of winners.
Entries are recommended by our community and business and financial journalists through our annual surveys. You can vote in the following links:
Our annual surveys provide a qualitative and quantitative review of the best firms in global finance and global economy with a focus on sustainability, by region and by areas of services. Outstanding performers are then shortlisted and the judging process is then run by a qualitative and quantitative screening.
LeFonti Awards are constantly seeking excellence in all types of companies, whether small or large, national or international, as well as companies operating in niche areas. It is very important that we value and recognize those services of businesses for their high contributions to their communities and the world.
LeFonti Awards does not list nominations as the panel strongly believes that readers should be given the freedom to vote for any company that deserves an award without having to strictly opt for names that have been already picked out, and in this case, nominated and published for them.
If voters feel that the already given categories don't cover certain aspects in a particular field, then they are most welcome to suggest any additional categories. The panel will revise the request and will therefore add to the nomination list for reader's votes.
Judges will then deliberate on a winner using also their remarkable expertise and the documents submitted by entries.
Our winners are chosen by a combination of votes gathered from our readers, our network of respected industry partners and our own rigorous in-house research. We are committed not only carefully evaluating our shortlisted and winners but also to promote and communicate their success, in order to give them the opportunity to maximize the benefits from their award.
Since its creation, LeFonti Awards, has guaranteed independence by not accepting paid sponsorships. LeFonti awards are run only by free institutional support. Due to this matter, buying seats at the gala is the only way to contribute in part to the high costs incurred.
For individual awards at a corporate level, guests have the right to book a seat at the gala dinner within the deadline for free. According to the National and International Regulations, individuals that do not attend will be able, in any case, to compete for the Special Award of the Editorial Staff.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Sustainability: Promoting a better quality of life in a company, law firm, or bank related
- Business results: Financial performance, growth, revenue maximization.
- Leadership in Company's Field: Representing a leading service or product in its niche during challenging economic contingencies.
- Green Initiatives: Conserving and protecting natural resources through environmental stewardship and protecting human rights to health
- Strategic Development: Understanding the needs of the organization's clients, focusing business on the most strategic markets.
- High Quality of Service: Combining the best practices to implementation methods in order to achieve the best product or service that satisfies customers.
- Innovation in Company's Field: Developing technological improvements aimed at meeting customer demand in a changing environment, improving supply chain performance, and mitigating risk.
- Education: Promoting continuous education courses, improving vocational training of employees.
For the CEO of the Year category (and for top executive categories) we require information and evidence of the following:
- Leadership (your personal capacity to lead your team / company to ambitious results)
- Inspiration (your role as a charismatic point of reference for your team, for your business community and for your country)
- Innovation (creation of new successful business models, new activities, improvement of your business abroad)
- Social Responsibility (all the activities to promote human resources, sustainable initiatives, positive social impact of your business...)
- All the above should be demonstrated at different levels: for your company, for your business community and for your market (from a local, regional and global point of view).
We strongly recommend that you support all the evidence with articles and news from distinguished media.
The judging panel is composed of the editorial staff of LeFonti- Excellence in Global Economy and Sustainability and International Family Office Magazine. The judging panel is impartial and seeks to reward genuine and outstanding success and performance in the global finance and global economic field.
The following scientific committees offer full support to the judging panel:
- International Alternative Investment Review
- International Family Office Magazine
- Alternative Investment Association
- International Family Business Association
Ranking for each category is compiled by our team of dedicated legal, economic and financial journalists in Europe, Asia and America.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .